Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our rapidly growing Compliance team.
What You’ll Do
- Write, edit and manage the production of high-quality technical documentation for submission to regulatory authorities, scientific abstracts and manuscripts
- Participate in planning of analysis and data presentation
- Act as documentation consultant to ensure compliance
- Act as liaison between clinical teams, technical teams, regulatory affairs and other functional groups
- Manage document writing and review processes, develop and maintain timelines for document generation, revision, and completion, with collaboration with other project team members
- Inform and educate clinical and research partners through individually tailored content and general educational materials
- Interacts closely with Project Management, Operations, and QA
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or health related sciences, with advanced level scientific degree preferred (e.g. MS, PharmD, PhD)
- 3-5 years of medical writing/editing, publication management in biotech or pharma, preferably with experience in FDA regulations
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of biostatistical, clinical research concepts, and cancer immunology.
- Ability to read the primary literature and summarize insights to a range of audiences, including laypersons and experts.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of SOPs, such as templates and style manuals.
- Experience with/knowledge of cancer genomics, clinical oncology, immunology highly preferred.