Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a meticulous Technical Writer. Is it you?
Sharp, smart, and with a keen eye for detail, you have the skill set needed to translate complicated facts into easily accessible information. In this role, you’d be instrumental in building out and simplifying our partner-based integrations, enabling easy access and usage for the Evive Ready product. You have a strong understanding of how product integrations work and can catalog the types, as well as outline the technical resources necessary for implementation.
Here’s what a Technical Writer does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Determine the end user’s needs for technical documentation.
- Produce high-quality documentation that enables a simple user experience for internal and external partners.
- Analyze existing content in order to focus on writing or rewriting, based on the desired audience.
- Continuously refine integration information by working with internal teams and gaining a strong understanding of the product.
- Create microservices documentation, API, and authentication framework protocols.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation to be used internally and externally.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, or similar field—or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to three years of experience with data transitions within a technical/SaaS environment.
- Prior experience with JIRA and Confluence preferred.
- Proficiency in technical documentation from resources and recommendations given.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, organic fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid sick time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- ...and we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.