Technical Writer at iManage
Being a Technical Writer at iManage means…
You will work within our iManage Support organization on our Knowledge Management team. You will bring your experience to work on technical communications and projects such as internal and external communications work, technical and instructional guides, as well as internal training development. You will be fully immersed in our product suite and collaborate with subject matter experts across multiple teams in the organization.
You will join one of the fastest growing teams within iManage, and have the opportunity to work with all of our customer-facing teams in the organization including Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Customer Adoption and Training, Technical Publications, User Experience, and iManage Support. You’ll bring your passion for technical writing to a team where you will be able to directly make an impact and better enable our customers and partners to ensure our success.
iM Responsible For…
- Technical Writing: Writing and publishing documents around product and security issues as well as internal knowledge shares. These documents can be guides, manuals, one-off technical publications, client-facing communications, etc.
- Client Support: Assisting our team on support issues, process improvements, and projects around our iManage Help Center platform
- Best Practices: Working with our team to develop, document, and publish best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs and educational videos
- Knowledge Sharing: Identifying learning opportunities and coordinating internal knowledge share sessions
- Web Design: Assisting with the web and graphic design four our customer-facing support site
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Technical Communications, Instructional Design, or similar area of study
- Experience in researching, writing, proofreading, and editing technical documentation and/or instructional materials. Writing samples will be reviewed in our process
- Working knowledge of iManage products is a plus
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing with tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, or similar
- Outstanding communication skills with the enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/