Vice President, Partner Marketing at Everspring
As the Vice President, Partner Marketing for Everspring, you and your team will lead strategic marketing initiatives on behalf of our partner accounts. You will own the strategy, new partner onboarding, and execution, bringing our partners’ rich, exciting, and long-standing brands’ zeitgeist alive online. Distillation is one of your core competencies, as you will need to succinctly and effectively brief our internal agency. You are a people leader, managing a team of 5 to 8 comprised of brand managers and marketing coordinators supporting our partners. Finally, you are a team player with significant experience managing through influence and collaborating with key stakeholders and creative partners.
How that comes to life:
- Effectively translating marketing strategies into specific programs and campaigns tied to business objectives while supporting the execution of account marketing plans
- Leveraging target data and suite of CRM tools to develop target lists optimized against a set of campaign criteria
- Presenting plans and proposals to various internal and external stakeholders
- Managing marketing projects to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery as well as superior outcomes
- Designing and deploying measurement and tracking tools to enhance campaign effectiveness (ROI) and provide visibility to clients
- Building productive working relationships with clients & internal stakeholders
- Tactfully guiding clients in prioritizing programs and campaigns against resource constraints
- Lead development opportunities and comprehensive people leadership to meet or exceed enrollment goals
- Provide leadership and direction for lead generation, promotional-related activities, marketing campaigns, and digital assets
- Partner with respective Client Engagement, Sales, and Operations team members in service of partner’s programs and goals
- Develop, plan, and execute new and creative end-to-end marketing strategies with a focus on results
- Understand target audience insights to drive messaging that highlights the unique value proposition and aligns with the university brand
- Collaborate with the internal creative, email, and paid teams to successfully execute plans that are aligned with the marketing strategy
- Interpreting and reporting on data behind the performance of marketing campaigns, and translating that data into actionable steps forward
- Conduct regular industry and competitive research and analysis to develop recommendations that positively impact growth
- Manage day-to-day marketing-related client interactions, including setting appropriate expectations for approval and deliverable timelines
- You’re a proven doer with a track record of building, optimizing, and delivering multi-channel marketing programs that drive results; full-funnel a must (awareness, consideration, decision, conversion).
- You hold a bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in marketing, advertising, or a related field required; MBA preferred.
- You have 10 to 15 years of marketing experience with at least 8 years of program management and/or marketing campaign experience.
- You’re a seasoned people leader, with prior experience motivating, attracting, retaining, and growing top talent.
- You have strong analytical skills, incredible attention to detail, and an ability to translate data into actionable recommendations. You tell stories through data, with experience incorporating data to help tell the partner success story.
- You have prior experience leading cross-functional teams and delivering results in a complex, matrixed environment.
- You have a collaborative, solutions-oriented mindset that drives toward focused, cohesive campaign.
- You’re highly organized with solid expertise in timeline development and managing against those timelines.
- You create and deliver compelling presentations to an executive-level audience.