VP of Marketing
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Marketing team is a group of 10 dynamic, creative innovators who are passionate about driving awareness and building our business. The leader of this team is a strategically and tactically strong executor committed to driving aggressive revenue growth by expanding on and executing our digital- and product-marketing strategies.
The VP of marketing is responsible for the inbound funnel (lead generation, marketing automation, website content and SEO) as well as imagining, creating, and empowering the outbound sales team with captivating storytelling and collateral. Within the the broader organization, this role acts as the main thought-leader for our brand and works closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to drive revenue and deliver a compelling brand experience customers in multiple verticals.
What will you contribute:
- Develop buyer personas, segmentation, and go-to-market plans for inbound and outbound segments of our business
- Drive our content strategy, asset creation, and delivery
- Create and implement strategies to increase lead velocity
- Develop conference and convention strategy
- Refine and optimize our PR strategy
- A forward-thinking attitude that allows you to succeed today and innovate for the future
- Coach and develop team members in all disciplines (e.g. product marketing, content marketing, PR/communications, social, design, video and event management)
- Lead team building offsites & trainings
- Design and manage effective marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads
- Work with the CEO and Head of Sales to realize lead generation goals
- Build a "pipeline" of potential clients by providing strategy, creative direction, and campaign objectives; success will be measured by results/ROI
- Implement and manage marketing automation software to generate, capture, qualify, and assign leads to the sales team
Who you are:
- A seasoned marketing leader in the SAAS space with 8+ years of professional experience covering the responsibilities described above
- Experience writing, presenting and executing ROI-driven marketing campaigns
- Experienced with CRM and marketing automation including list management, segmentation, and custom report creation.
- Salesforce + Marketo experience strongly preferred
- A thoughtful and effective team builder and leader
- Metrics-driven with a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers
Awesome Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers!
- Startup culture with lots of room for growth and impact
- Formal and informal career development, including frequent Lunch and Learns
- Transparent environment; all team members have access to company performance information and leadership team
- Well stocked kitchen with healthy snacks
- Casual dress environment
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Unlimited PTO
- Take your coworker to lunch
- Continuous learning with unlimited books on Kindle
- 100% company contribution for Health, Dental, Life & Vision