Account Advisor, Enterprise Accounts at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
You will be managing a portfolio of National Chain restaurant accounts. You will be tasked with developing successful partnerships by overseeing experiences and expectations while building the value of GrubHub and its affiliate sites. Your goals will focus on retention, account maintenance, management of the Go-Live process, and revenue generation of these large group accounts.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop strong consultative relationships with Chain accounts as primary contact at Grubhub, instill trust and loyalty with all corporate contacts and franchise owners
- Expand customer footprint through exemplary customer service and demonstrating Grubhub value proposition
- Educate decision makers about Grubhub, its affiliate sites and all products that will enhance restaurant and diner experience on our platforms
- Introduce and recommend additional Grubhub products to grow partnership
- Complete Account Reviews every three months with corporate primary contacts
- Route all escalations in a timely manner to correct internal departments and ensure proper expectations are set with Chain account
- Coordinate with other departments for account generation, training on Grubhub tools, and scheduling Go Lives for all locations
- Help your restaurants attract new diners and increase orders while maintaining a high quality of service to diners
- Update and ensure the accuracy and integrity of account information
You Should Have
- Position is Salaried and exempt
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- Native-level fluency in English is required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.