Affinitiv is looking for a Account Coordinator to join our team. This position will be based in our downtown Chicago office.
In this role you will be a proactive, consultative partner to our clients. Your goal is to provide superior internal support to both our sales team and clients, product knowledge and contract management in order to maintain positive client relationships and identify additional business opportunities. To be successful in this role you need to be passionate about customer service, comfortable in a high-volume environment and able to help our sales team build their business.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support to and build relationships with Affinitiv sales force, work together to coordinate client follow up, product fulfillment and customer support.
- Oversee the product fulfillment process including set up, processing change requests, coordinating with internal departments as needed and following up on all client requests
- Promote prompt issue resolution with accurate & timely follow up to inquiries and escalation when SLA’s are not met.
- Be responsible for the onboarding of new clients and also key contract processes.
What We're Looking For
- Experience in Customer Service
- Some college preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a deadline driven environment
- High attention to detail
What We Do
Affinitiv is changing the conversation in automotive marketing technology. Our unique combination of predictive analytics, integrated technology and in-field experts helps OEMs and dealers make informed decisions to retain customers, build loyalty, and drive sales. With our new approach, we are helping our partners create connected customers for life.
It is a unique and exciting time to join Affinitiv! We were formed in 2016 through the merger of four market leading companies: DPS, Peak Performance, OneCommand and TimeHighway.com. We are seeking eager individuals to join our dynamic atmosphere and help shape the future of our organization.
Affinitiv is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.