GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The Account Manager will specifically support the Enterprise Solutions Business Unit. This unit provides a number of enrollment solutions for leading health insurance companies, including sales outsourcing, enterprise technology development, and private exchanges. The Account Manager will report to the Director of Account Management.
This role requires a self-motivated professional with account management (managing 3 – 4 highly custom/complex accounts) or consulting experience. The Account Manager will be the business lead and hold revenue responsibility for a number of GoHealth’s largest accounts, acting as the liaison between the Carrier and a variety of other functions within GoHealth’s support teams. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day support of several call center and technology accounts, supporting the Carrier during on-boarding, management, and growth of each account. The Account Manager will be critical in the successful management of the entire Enterprise Solutions Business Unit and promoting goodwill internally and with our carrier partners.
- Generate proposals, RFP responses, and create value propositions for potential Carrier partners
- Achieve aggressive quarterly revenue targets by maximizing account growth and identifying new sales opportunities
- Gather business requirements and coordinate with all external and internal teams to provide a seamless program implementation for onboarding Carriers. This includes implementation of: Call Center Programs, facilitating contracting, the staffing approach, telephony and technology setup, training programming, quality, and reporting. Technology Programs, facilitating the contracting, business requirements gathering, and implementation of our Whitelabeled SaaS shopping and enrollment platform
- Provide ongoing support to Carrier Partners.
- Provide critical reporting and information to our key Carrier partner points of contact or to the internal reporting team
- Research, remediate, and proactively communicate account issues as they occur to both carrier partners, account management leadership, and the appropriate internal teams
- Apply excellent Carrier partner service and work efficiently with Program Managers and Agent Performance counterparts to manage and deliver day to day results, exceeding carrier partner expectations
- Develop entrenched relationships within partner insurance companies
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the Carrier partner and GoHealth internal teams, including Call Center Operations, Analytics, Finance, Legal Counsel, and Technology
- Provide industry expertise and solution issues for carrier partner to maximize efficiency and results
- Work closely with leadership of the Enterprise Business Unit and with GoHealth leadership to drive the customer relationship and align business strategy at all levels of the organization
- Identify areas of efficiency and improved partnership opportunities associated with our technology platforms and call center teams
- Coordinate with the Financial Planning and Analysis in developing revenue projections, pricing models, and other financial reporting for executive leadership related to managed programs
- 5+ years of experience in high value, high complexity account management preferred
- 5+ years of experience in consulting or sales preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Practiced in developing compelling and strategic storylines that will support new sales, existing partnership expansion, internal Enterprise initiatives, and GoHealth leadership updates
- Experience in the health insurance industry, call center environment or technology is preferred, but not required
- Experience with sales, implementation, or development of SaaS platforms is preferred
- Prior experience interacting with executive leadership of large organizations
- Motivated, independent, and passionate individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and able to keep track of tasks spanning multiple projects/accounts
- Strong problem solving skills, with a proactive and hands-on approach
- Very high level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively across various internal and external stakeholders at various levels within these organizations
What we offer
- GoHealth offers a full benefits package, an open vacation policy, a very casual dress code and a fun, interactive working environment.
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer