Administrative Assistant at Relativity (Chicago, IL)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
You will provide specialized administrative support to Relativity Executives and senior leaders. You will keep our leaders on-track and complete research and data analysis tasks. You will evaluate and respond to incoming questions, offers solutions, compile and analyzes data, and prepare reports/recommendations. You will coordinate activities between departments and outside parties and contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and perform work. You will find assignments in different teams and will keep projects confidential when needed.
Your Role in Action
- Provide high-level administrative support by partnering with executives to facilitate their work and prioritize accordingly
- Manage calendar(s) for leader or group of leaders
- Manage annual planning calendar (OMS) and create look-ahead calendars for review
- Create and edit documents and presentations
- Manage schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and completes expense reports
- Manage executives' email by organizing, filing, responding and delegating
- Manage event set-up, breakdown and catering, including off-site events
- Be a delegate for executive with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports' expenses and purchases in place of executive
- Help prepare budgets and other financial documents
- Create and prepare correspondence, reports, email and other documents
- Answer and screens phone calls and respond independently or delegate to others
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries, and compile travel documents
- Have knowledgeable of all company administrative procedures
- May be asked to run different errands
- Handle confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.