Rewards Network (RN) is a provider of capital and marketing services to a unique client portfolio that is on an accelerated growth trajectory. We are in accelerated growth mode. The company has a unique product mix with a demonstrated ability to drive incremental revenue for our restaurant clients. The company has achieved scale and significant profitability which has exceeded performance over the last 5+ years.
Our mission: Leveraging data and technology, we will become an essential partner to local restaurants—helping them grow by delivering diners, access to capital, and unique market intelligence. And they will only pay us when we send them business.
We’re looking for and Administrative Assistant who can think and live outside the box. Most importantly, we’re looking for individuals hungry for a forward-thinking company with employees who are passionate about what they do. Our Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting our Senior Leadership Team Members while exercising considerable discretion and independent judgment while performing administrative and office management duties. You will assist the SLT with responsibilities including: monitoring daily email correspondence, managing multiple calendars and scheduling to include coordination of meetings, greeting of candidates in addition to managing and coordinating an office move.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the daily office upkeep – maintaining our training room, coffee bar, supply areas, and conference rooms - to help curate an outstanding employee and guest experience.
- To maximize the SLT’s time efficiently, you will provide proactive administrative support by managing calendars, preparing meeting materials, arranging on and off-site office meetings, interviews, conference calls and special events, including hotel reservations, travel arrangements, meals and facilities.
- This role will monitor office expenses which includes filing SLT members’ expense reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensuring equipment such as coffee machines, water dispensers, ice makers, refrigerators, microwaves, kitchen tools and utensils are maintained and in good working order.
- At the forefront of current and upcoming RN news, you are well positioned to create and maintain the Reception Area Flat Screen content in addition to other creative PowerPoint presentations.
- As an office administrative resource, you will participate on special team projects while working with corporate departments.
- 4 years’ experience supporting an executive team to include C-level members.
- Associates degree with 2+ years of experience in office administration.
- Advanced skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Previous experience managing a busting and innovative office with roughly 400 employees.
- You thrive in a hectic environment, working autonomously to respond to changing needs and competing priorities.
- Discretion is second nature, making it natural to protect highly discreet and confidential information.
- Your excellent interpersonal communication skills and positive and professional attitude make you a team player.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description