Livly is seeking a resourceful and organized Administrative Assistant to support our senior leadership and office operations. You will work side by side with our senior leadership, bringing organization and consistency to their fast-pace, ever changing worlds. You will help improve office processes to ensure our office functions like a well oiled machine. If you love helping people, are always thinking two steps ahead to anticipate needs, and have strong organization and communication skills, this is the perfect role for you!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Support our office:
- Professionally greet and situate all visitors, guests, and employees, providing a great first impression of Livly.
- Ensure a vibrant, clean, and inviting workplace by proactively managing facility needs, repairs, and maintenance.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and ship outgoing mail as needed.
- Partner with our Office Manager to ensure the office is running like a well oiled machine.
- Support senior leadership projects:
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports as needed.
- Research, conduct data, and prepare documents for review.
- Coordinate, prepare for, and facilitate senior leadership team meetings, events, and offsites.
- Support three executives in day-to-day operations including:
- Maintaining and managing multiple calendars in Outlook.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Read and triage incoming memos and submissions, distributing them as needed.
- Manage expense reports.
- Handling confidential material with the utmost professionalism.
- When asked “What does your daily planner look like?”, please answer with “Livly”.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Organized and detail oriented. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organization skills. You have incredible time management skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Determined. Not sure how to do something? You figure it out.
- Tenacious. You thrive under pressure and are confident in your ability to get things done.
- An effective communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills that enable you to speak effectively with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- People centric. You take pride in being helpful to others and have a customer service mindset.
- Reliable. People know that they can rely on you to make things happen.
- A true team member. There’s no one task that’s too small for you to willingly take one.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 1-3 years office management and/or administrative assistance experience.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to the constantly changing needs of a busy team.
- A resourceful, creative problem solver with the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Suite.
- Eagerness to contribute to and learn in a startup environment.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.