About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
What's the Role?
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Administrative Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Manage all aspects of office including Administrative and Operations.
- Coordinate Pipelines with direct ownership, management and communication with internal staff and clients.
- Constantly assess loan progression to insure all deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Assist with Marketing efforts to boost local name brand.
- Self-directed with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team.
- Excellent disposition, mindset and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking.
- Inherent love of and desire to serve clients and create something unique and fantastic.
- Commitment to integrity and customer service
- Exceptional communication skills with desire to help build relationships with Borrowers and Realtors.
- Technology savvy- proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite. Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong presence and understanding of Social Media.
- Real Estate, Title or Mortgage experience a plus.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.