Administrative Coordinator, Enterprise
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Come join the Grubhub Enterprise team in Chicago to help build the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company. Find yourself on the front lines of creating an even more complete solution for restaurants.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and proactive Administrative Coordinator to join the Chicago Enterprise Team. A positive attitude, flawless execution and an enthusiasm for making a difference are key desirable attributes. This role will provide administrative support to the Enterprise team and be responsible for workplace experience as it relates to the Chicago Enterprise cohort. Reporting directly to the Workplace Experience Manager, you will partner closely with the VP/GM of Enterprise Business Development and the Senior Director of Enterprise Sales to ensure that the needs of the Chicago team are met. This individual will serve the point-person for all things workplace experience, supporting both local office initiatives, as well as enterprise-wide goals.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Partner closely and support the VP/GM of Enterprise Business Development and the Senior Director of Enterprise Sales. This will include day-to-day assistance with scheduling, travel, and ad-hoc projects.
- Act as the first point of contact for team leadership by fielding inbound requests and inquiries
- Proactively monitor the team’s day-to-day activities to boost productivity
- Coordinate Enterprise Team conference room management, travel (conference, client, etc), and other miscellaneous scheduling
- Managing all Enterprise Team Events (team lunches, happy hours, client onsites, and other events)
- Support team training for Chicago Enterprise Team members, this will include coordinating internal/external sessions and partnering closely with training resources
- Enterprise Event Hosting (client on-sites, team events, etc) - Individual team members
- Client visit start-to-finish
- Swag in office for client on-sites / playing up hospitality aspects
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with absolute discretion
- Escalate issues to the appropriate team/departments and follow-through on requests until completed
- Procure, stock and organize all enterprise-specific supplies
- Develop partnerships with internal partners (Service Desk, People Team, Workplace)
- Help coordinate team and office activities to keep the work environment fun and engaging
- Help craft the visitor experience and innovate ideas to make improvements
You Should Have
- 2-3 years of experience required
- You are passionate about people and workplace experience
- You are a team-player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Previous vendor management experience preferred
- Polished and engaged demeanor with all internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Be a creative and resourceful problem solver and thought leader
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Proficient in G-Suite and MS Office
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.