Application Support Engineer (USA) at Bringg (Remote)
Bringg's vision is to connect people and brands through innovative delivery and fulfillment that is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We do this with our innovative cloud platform that connects, automates and orchestrates supply chain technology, people and providers.
We believe that retailers and logistics providers facing today’s new digital reality, need to differentiate and scale their services to gain market share. Using data-led analytics and machine learning technology, we rapidly enable new fulfillment and delivery models that maximize customer experience, optimize operations and scale up the business.
Bringgsters are passionate about solving complex problems at a high-scale, they are smart, innovative, creative, and push the product forward and make a real impact in the industry.
Our Technical Support Team works closely with our customer success, solutions experts and R&D teams to provide resolutions for technical and product issues, while communicating and building trust and relationships with large international customers.
What you will do:
- Handling both customer support and technical support questions from Bringg customers.
- Provide exceptional support services to both technical and non-technical users
- Deep investigation and root cause analysis into reported issues using of a variety of tools
- Case management with multiple competing priorities and ensure they are followed up correctly & promptly
- Escalating issues to R&D and reporting bugs
- Communicating and coordinating issues affecting customers
- Validating issues and performing functional testing to validate fixes that relate to cases
- Develop a strong understanding of Bringg and its components
- Understanding customer needs including relevant features and configuration requests
- Manage production incidents including communicating to internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting on customer performance and monitoring usage to assist with implementation and support activities
- Assist in knowledge transfer and documentation across the company and to our customers
- Continually improve the support process to ensure the best service is provided in an efficient and effective manner
Skills / Experience Requirements
- 2 years experience in L2 or L3 technical or application support
- Proven experience using SQL at an intermediate level
- Proven track record working with REST APIs
- Experience with providing technical and application support for Web & Mobile platforms
- High level of English (a must!) with both strong written and oral communication skills (other languages incl. Spanish, Portuguese or French an advantage)
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Customer oriented with customer facing experience
- Experience working in operationally-critical environments in high-pressure situations