- Working knowledge of production support role, incident, problem and change management.
- Owns incidents and problems and strives to get to detailed root cause analysis and suggest workarounds and/or solutions for recurring issues.
- Experience with Service Delivery Model, Technical Problem Resolution, Network & Infrastructure troubleshooting in an Enterprise environment
- Develop proactive monitoring on production infrastructure, servers, databases, distributed batch jobs in partnership with application development teams
- Aggressively responds to service requests from Client facing support teams, Operations, Risk/control partners, etc.
- Support Sustained Resiliency, Disaster Recovery, and High Availability weekend events.
- Troubleshoot technical issues (Java/J2EE, .Net, Cloud etc) and escalates work appropriately to technology teams and provides technical and creative solutions.
- Coordinate incident management coverage, to ensure appropriate production coverage
- Incident management and technical call facilitation, coordination, and communications during critical outage situations
- Queue management, ticket analysis and interface to impacting lines of business for incident impact analysis via the Production Assurance process
- Handle day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with End users and software developers.
- Participates in Root Cause calls and drives actions to resolution with a keen focus on preventing re-occurring incidents.
- Excellence in systems operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. You will also be expected to provide guidance and support to team members.
- Implement continuous process improvement, including but not limited to, policy, procedures, and production monitoring.
- Advance level experience in data analysis, SQL/ PLSQL.
- Working knowledge of Linux / Windows operating systems, Shell scripting / Perl scripting
- Advanced level knowledge in Application debugging, identifying root cause and Application monitoring
- Experience working with scheduling tools like Autosys/Control-M or something equivalent
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS, Google cloud
- Experience with middleware technologies like Tomcat, WebLogic, MQ etc
- Automated Code deployment experience via AIM, Jenkins or similar
- Experience with monitoring tools like Geneos, AppDynamics, Apica or equivalent
- Experience working in financial services industry is a plus
- Large Enterprise banking experience is preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.