Arity-Client Engagement Manager
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Client Engagement Manager is accountable for leading all aspects of client engagements and establishing relationships with Arity clients. Client Engagement work includes pursuit and/or delivery of projects including scope, timelines, resources, budget, risks and issues, relationship-building, and communication. It is the Client Engagement Manager's responsibility to ensure the work is delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds quality expectations.
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for leading a portfolio of significant projects for Arity customers ensuring management of risks, issues, resources, financials, communications, interdependencies and expansion opportunities within the portfolio. The Client Engagement Manager is also accountable for working with customers and Arity's Customer Success Managers to understand the account(s) and tailor the project approach, plan and deliverables accordingly. The Client Engagement Manager will build strong relationships with the appropriate Project Stakeholders ensuring engagement throughout the life of the project. Additionally, the Client Engagement Manager will participate in the expansion of existing project work, business development opportunities and client presentations, statement of work development and RFP responses.
- Demonstrates mastery of best practices in project management and communication processes and contributes to the improvement of these processes at Arity.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in problem solving, staff development and effective interaction with Customers and Arity leadership.
- Drives execution of work within the portfolio. Provides direction and oversight throughout project lifecycle to Client and Arity team-members to meet requirements of the contract.
- Takes the lead role in highly pressurized situations when there is a need to communicate critical project information while remaining sensitive to organizational politics.
- Participates in the development and evolution of the Client Services team and corresponding materials.
- Tailors deliverables and approach for Client work based upon need.
- Engages and/or escalates to appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation both at the Client and within Arity.
- Assesses and reports health of all projects in an objective manner, maintains project transparency and accurate status and keeps relative stakeholders apprised.
- Identifies expansion opportunities with existing work and participates in work required to formalize the opportunity.
- Assists with RFP requests, client presentations and overall business development.
- Participates in shaping the client services team and deliverables within Arity.
- Education: MBA (Preferred but not required)
- Experience: 10+ years of project management experience with Clients, in multiple technology environments and/or consulting experience in Technology Solutions
- PMP Certification (preferred but not required)
- SAFe Certification (preferred but not required)
- Scrum Master certification (preferred but not required)
- Demonstrated track record in delivering multiple complex projects and/or programs as well as managing/mentoring of project managers with a strong focus on execution
- Experience in developing and achieving expansion opportunities within accounts.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate expert skills in team leadership and conflict management
- Strong people oversight and mentoring skills
- Strong consultative, customer focus skills
- Knowledge of and experience of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and other related project management tools.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn