Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Customer Success Team
As the connection between the client and company, the Customer Success team serves as both the voice of the customer and the face of Arity. Customer Success is - you guessed it - a customer-centric team working daily to develop shared goals through practical solutions, which offer real results. Collaborating daily with customers, sales, engineering, product, and business strategy teams, Customer Success manages diverse relationships with grace and skill. They're empowered to flex their creativity when solving problems, onboarding clients, and gathering customer feedback to ensure continued satisfaction and evolution. The Customer Success team is the advocate for our clients – the sounding board. Do you think you're up for the challenge?
The Insurance Solutions Customer Engagement Manager is responsible for leading an Insurance/Auto portfolio of significant projects, or an enterprise-wide program, for Arity customers ensuring management of risks, issues, resources, financials, communications, interdependencies and expansion opportunities within the portfolio. The Insurance Solutions Customer Engagement Manager is also accountable for working with the customer and Arity's Customer Success Managers to understand the account(s) and tailor the project approach, plan and deliverables accordingly. This role will build strong relationships with the appropriate project stakeholders ensuring engagement throughout the life of the project. Additionally, this resource will participate in, and may be responsible for, the expansion of existing project work, business development opportunities and client presentations, statement of work development, and request for proposal responses.
- Demonstrates mastery of best practices in project management and communication processes and contributes to the improvement of these processes at Arity.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in problem solving, staff development and effective interaction with Customers and Arity leadership.
- Drives execution of work within the portfolio. Provides direction and oversight throughout project lifecycle to Customer and Arity team-members to meet requirements of the contract.
- Takes the lead role in highly pressurized situations when there is a need to communicate critical project information while remaining sensitive to organizational politics.
- Participates in the development and evolution of the Client Services team and corresponding materials.
- Tailors deliverables and approach for Client work based upon need.
- Engages and/or escalates to appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation both at the Client and within Arity.
- Assesses and reports health of all projects in an objective manner, maintains project transparency and accurate status and keeps relative stakeholders apprised.
- Identifies expansion opportunities with existing work and participates in work required to formalize the opportunity.
- Assists with RFP requests, customer presentations and overall business development.
- Participates in shaping the customer services team and deliverables within Arity.
- Bachelor's degree required with 5 plus years of experience in the insurance, auto and/or telematics industries. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated consultative and implementation experience in the insurance and/or auto industries for customers.
- Has planned and led the implementation of auto-based programs for insurers and/or auto based companies.
- Has collaborated on and led the development of deliverables to help onboard and support customers.
- Ideally has as a baseline understanding of mobile and/or device capabilities for insurers and/or auto with an interest in building your expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building.
- Empathy for customers and a passion for growing our company.
- Experience interfacing with business and customer leadership within an organization.
- Excel fluency and ability to visualize and present data in a meaningful way.
- Demonstrated strategic, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability in providing feedback, and other points of view, to influence negotiation and consensus building.
- Project/program management experience in onboarding, managing and evolving larger customers with complex environments and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, which includes listening intently, as well as clear, direct and thoughtful communications.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- Experience with direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives.
- Strong people oversight and mentoring skills.
- Experience managing and mentoring other program managers in Customer facing roles.
- Knowledge of and experience of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and other related project management tools.
- PMP ideal.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.