Associate Success Advocate at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The role of the Analyst, Success Advocate is to act as an advocate for our customers.In this role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of customers to help them achieve business outcomes and foster greater adoption and usage of the ServiceNow products they have purchased through prescriptive guidance.The Analyst, Success Advocate is responsible for bringing ServiceNow’s best practices, innovations, and capabilities to help customers achieve their business outcomes.
- You will have a portfolio of customers
- You will work with the portfolio of customers primarily in a 1 to many fashion leveraging email campaigns and guiding customers to webinars and other Community content
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers by leveraging Success Plays in the Success Platform
- Ensure any escalated clients are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company ecosystem as needed
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience; OR advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience
- Applies proficient knowledge of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Applies skills with limited supervision
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
- Analyzes information and proposes solution to meet needs of customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.