Azure Systems Engineer at Ensono
As an Azure Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance of our customers Azure environments, including the migrations of on-prem assets to the cloud, advanced azure fabric support, identifying areas for improvement as well as building the solutions needed to facilitate those changes. In addition, you will also assist with product engineering, and aid customers with IT road mapping and long term consulting.
Key Responsibilities: • Assisting with the rapid delivery of cloud services as requested by the customer and internal projects • Assisting with the development and delivery of internal continuous improvement plans • Act as an escalation point for advanced Azure fabric and proof of concept support • Work directly with the product management teams to engineer solutions as new services are added to the Azure portfolio • Establish good working relationships with customers and other professionals within Ensono • Fulfillment of additional duties as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure compute and platform services such as virtual machines, IaaS, PaaS, App services, Azure SQL and Application Services
- Knowledgeable in networking concepts, Azure Front Door, Firewalls, WAF’s, containers and AKS
- Experience scripting in PowerShell, ARM templates and JSON
- The ability to work in both a collaborative and independent atmosphere, be able to think outside of the box to creatively problem solve issues for clients.
- Practical IaC DevOps Experience in a managed infrastructure environment
- Experience working in an agile environment with the ability to quickly change priorities as required by client demands
- Although infrequent, the ability to travel when needed is required
- Good communication skills, integrity and excellent organization skills