Bilingual Concierge (English/Portuguese/Spanish), Customer Loyalty
Rocket Travel, Inc., a subsidiary of Booking Holdings (formerly The Priceline Group) seeks bilingual English/Portuguese candidates for our full-time Portuguese/Spanish/English-speaking position. Join our team of experienced travel and loyalty entrepreneurs and assist with the daily concierge operations in our downtown Chicago office. Secondary opportunities to showcase talent or develop professionally in other fields (such as analytics, graphic design, marketing, social media, accounting, public relations, web-design, and management) also exist, but the primary role is customer support. Web-savvy, energetic, and analytical individuals who are able to provide customer service in an upbeat and professional manner, and are willing to be proactive and apply other skills and talents toward the company’s collective goals, are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Requirements
- Receive and handle customer calls in an upbeat, professional and empathetic manner in both English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Provide efficient and sometimes creative resolution to customer issues.
- Proficiently respond to customer e-mail and live chat in the same way, with attention to grammar, tone and typing accuracy
- Manage hotel reservation confirmations, cancellations, date changes, and associated credit card transactions with an attention to detail using internally-developed computer programs
- Show a positive attitude and willingness to work and communicate as a small team where each role relies on the others
- Potentially oversee and train a small team of company support agents.
We think the ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in spoken and written English and Portuguese.
- Displays overall well-roundedness and general talent in order to pick up duties quickly with accuracy and contribute ideas for improvement.
- Shows an analytic approach to problem solving, and can make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Has experience in customer service, high-end retail, administrative assistance and/or hospitality.
- Is entrepreneurial and able to take ownership.
- Various shift opportunities exist, including those which include weekend days, late evenings, early mornings, and/or 4x10s. Shifts are consistent however, and do not vary week by week or month by month. Overnight shifts may also be available.
- In this position, you may also have the opportunity to work out of our offices in the Philippines with access to paid company travel, housing, and more.
Rocket Travel is a place where you:
- Own decisions and take action that can be implemented in a matter of days.
- Work with intrinsically motivated folks with a track record for building new businesses from scratch
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including bonus, health and dental insurance, and travel benefits
Click here to learn more about the culture at Rocket Travel on The Muse!