Business Operations Associate
Come join the most amazing team in Chicago! LogicGate is changing the way organizations use and perceive Enterprise software. We believe that easy to use and flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization, and improve the lives of their employees.
LogicGate’s Business Operations team (“BizOps”) places dedicated resources towards making sure the company “works.” The team focuses on delivering quick wins to all internal stakeholders while managing longer-term strategic projects. You will have the atmosphere, tools, and mentorship to do the best work of your career.
Seeking candidates with 2+ years of experience (consulting experience is preferred) in a high-performance environment where you displayed:
- Creativity in conducting complex analysis and problem-solving
- Prioritization of competing projects and timelines
- Strong internal locus of control
- Excellent people skills, team orientation, and professional attitude
- Excel or Google Sheets mastery (wizardry)
- Ability to create compelling and persuasive ideas and presentations (PowerPoint and/or Google Slides)
- A spirited and detail oriented “builder” mindset
- A voracious appetite for learning and advancement
- Salesforce and Domo proficiency (nice to have)
As part of the BizOps team, you’ll have a direct impact on the success and growth of the entire organization. We are a 100% cross-functional team, leaned on by Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams. We are responsible to the company for:
- Aligning the business towards common objectives
- Preparing for massive scale
- Cultivating the best place to work in Chicago
- S T R E A M L I N I N G E V E R Y T H I N G
Why come work with us?
Joining a team of 50 employees, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with a growing company. We offer competitive benefits including:
Ownership in the company through stock options
Healthcare (PPO and HMO)
LogicGate's Core Values
Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; Invest in co-workers and clients
Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
Do the Right Thing - Even when no one is looking; transparent
Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we thrive with a diverse team in culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.