Business Operations Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Customer Success is mission-critical for long-term growth and we have clear visibility into our customers’ major pain points. Octane is ServiceNow’s next generation Success offering designed to help our customers achieve their desired business outcomes.
Octane is every CXOs secret weapon, uniting world-class tools, IP & experts, to ensure successful digital transformations & exceptional business value. Always.
The Business Operations Manager will play an integral role in designing and scaling this new business unit within ServiceNow. The role requires a systems thinker who will engage with business leaders across the organization. The Manager assumes a leadership role in supporting robust decision making and leads the work on creating organizational alignment and change management to support this execution. The right candidate for this role will be a great team player with a diverse skillset and a desire to try on many different types of work to learn all the aspects of running a BU.
- Collaborate with business leaders and operations teams across Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product Marketing to develop and drive business strategy and transformation
- We Continuously take a forward-looking view by researching, validating and proposing new and industry best-practice solutions to challenges
- Analyze complex a complex and changing landscape to bring together key information to support leaders with making great decisions for the success of the product
- Successfully lead projects from vision through execution
- Proactively investigate potential problems or issues and recommend solutions
- Escalate appropriately and timely, and solve problems early
- Be a builder not a maintainer
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Action and output-oriented (i.e. Get Stuff Done!) with the desire to be strategic and tactical, and drive to do anything to keep the work progressing
- Exceptional ability to think about the world as a network of interdependent systems
- Energized by building new organizations
- 6 years experience in business operations
- Previous experience in management consulting, supporting organizational transformation initiatives and/ or change management
- Detail oriented, proactive, sound operational judgment, up-beat and “can do” attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to influence upwards, right, left and manage down to drive a project and achieve impact
- Ability to present complex business and technical concepts and solutions to an executive audience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.