We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
Reporting to the Director, Global Support Operations, the entry-level Business Process Associate will be responsible in contributing to the creation, identification and maintenance of the processes for the Customer Support team. The Business Process Associate, Global Support Operations aids in providing structure for large amounts of information while considering Relativity’s business objectives.
- Review current processes and workflows with the objective of discovering how they can be improved or automated.
- Participate in discovery meetings to review process requirements, test, support and help training plans, if needed, to ensure they are in line with business objectives.
- Support in the creation and maintenance of documentation for all processes to ensure they are kept evergreen.
- Facilitate enablement of the rest of the Customer Support organization on said processes
- Collect and collate feedback on process performance and measure effectiveness.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business in efforts to understand business needs.
- Act as liaison between the Customer Support team and other business units when creating new processes.
- Provide recommendations for process enhancements or other actions to improve productivity.
- Leverage relevant data points to drive analysis and recommendations when appropriate
- Share best practices as to how the Customer Support teams utilize Salesforce, JIRA, and all other tools to help identify process improvements.
- Oversee open JIRA tickets for the Customer Support teams and provide guidance through priority exercises.
- Work to become a subject matter expert for the Customer Support teams, identify bottlenecks and use business acumen, data, and resources available to make recommendations accordingly.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence others without authority
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Skilled in problem solving and analysis
- Basic knowledge of Excel and/or Tableau for data analysis
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce and JIRA
- 2+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 2+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Analytical background · Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.