Business Technical Analyst - Deployment at McDonald's Technology
- Engage with the US PMO, Product Owners, and vendors on the preparation and readiness for the deployment of Customer Facing Technology Solutions, including Point-of-Sale (POS), Kiosk, and Digital software products.
- Align with US Technology teams on sequencing, priorities, and dependencies for solution deployment.
- Act as a point of issue for Customer Facing Technology deployment.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships and alignment with deployment partners on solution bundle transition, training, documentation, and support matters to ensure rapid and repeatable deployment process.
- Proven track record of deployment of solutions into multiple markets.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management with store-level execution, experience in roll out across network of geographically dispersed and high number of restaurant sites preferred.
- Ability to develop project schedules, communicate deadlines, implement project deadlines and creatively solve issues.
- Able to work with culturally complementary teams across levels in a global organization and in an extensively outsourced environment.
- Strong partner management and prioritization skills, organized and meticulous
- Recognize and communicate areas of opportunity for product, process and service improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Confirmed analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Creative thinker able to look to the future beyond the ways things have typically been done.
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the-art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates innovation. Take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to communicate with your team around the globe! Our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Participate in monthly organized events, enjoy massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites.Additional Information
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.