Chief of Staff at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
About the Role:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and representative of the CEO
- Create a structure for our CEO to improve visibility with and accountability of their direct reports
- Support accountability for key initiatives and deliverables owned by the direct reports to the CEO
- Execute on the CEO’s vision through tight management of strategic and high-growth projects that are cross-departmental Develop and align with stakeholders on strategies
- Lead and partner on special projects for areas which the CEO personally oversees (or has a keen interest)Establish and drive alignment and reporting around top line metrics
- Drive strategic, cross functional initiatives such as preparing for quarterly business reviews, long-term vision/roadmap planning, facilitating program review meetings around key company wide initiatives
- Help with VP’s communication up, down and sideways by aligning on structured and predictable ways for them to engage through different communication channels and owning the cadence
- Create content for internal and external purposes (company presentations, investors presentations, external interviews and appearances, key meetings etc.)
- Partner with the communications department and others to prepare the CEO for communications with various constituents, including the board of directors and other external audiences.
- 10-15+ years of experience; able to excel leading in a high growth, transformational environment.
- 10+ years experience; background in top tier management consulting and/or program/product management in a high growth technology organization strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in planning, organizing, and directing the completion of strategic projects for an organization while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Creative problem solving (i.e., excels at identifying trends and patterns, developing root cause analysis, and using a diverse toolkit to diagnose problems).Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop connectivity and earn credibility throughout a diversified organization.
- Ability to develop strategic plans and organize projects across multiple teams and business functions.
- Has the expertise and ability to handle and manage many activities at once, knowing how to effectively prioritize.
- Develop high quality processes to improve how we operate company-wide.
- Dedication to employee culture, including a focus on belonging, equality, mentoring and career development by leading by example.
- A well-earned reputation as a pragmatic problem-solver who has talent for organizing thoughts on complex issues and synthesizing a resolute strategy to address them.
- A successful track record of working effectively and delivering results in a highly matrixed and fast growing organization.
- A leader with impeccable character and judgment, who will treat the role and the work with the utmost discretion; brings a sense of responsibility, humility and gratitude to each task.
- A leader who is intellectually curious and can serve as an effective thought partner bringing creativity, an analytical mind, and high intellectual horsepower.
- An individual who is able to quickly build relationships of trust with others, who can effectively work with a range of individuals.
- Resilience in the face of setbacks.
- The ability to give and receive constructive and honest feedback.
- Trusted and experienced people leader; has led and empowered a strong team; proven record of elevating and growing talent in their teams to greater success.
Who we are: We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics. Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
What we offer: We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
We are currently able to hire residents in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KA, KY, MD, MI, MN, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, WI
Read Full Job Description