Client Services Specialist at iManage
***Please note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all jobs are currently remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***
Being a Client Services Specialist at iManage means…
You will join one our fastest growing teams and learn from subject matter experts in cloud technologies, while supporting the operations of our Cloud Services team globally. Through resource coordination and maintenance of our cloud client data, you will play a key role in keeping our cloud implementation timelines on track to ultimately provide a positive customer experience.
iM Responsible For...
- Maintaining the integrity of cloud related customer data and contractual details into appropriate systems including Salesforce and Zendesk
- Interfacing and providing support to internal iManage teams including Cloud Operations, R&D, Pre-Sales, Sales, Legal and Product Management to ensure successful delivery of the components required for an iManage Cloud implementation
- Coordinating schedules with internal resources and partners to ensure successful delivery of cloud implementation in a timely manner
- Providing partner support and follow-up to inquiries via phone and email on behalf of Cloud Services Managers when needed
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement
- Providing project status updates and analytical insights to internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Assisting the Cloud Services team globally with various tasks that the team may need
- Supporting customer offboarding and decommissioning
iM Qualified Because I have...
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A curiosity to learn a full range of technology platforms and an ability to apply new skills rapidly
- Proven the ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills
- Project management skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office applications
Bonus points because I have...
- Experience working within a cloud technology environment
iM Getting to....
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging, and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/
Seniority Level - Associate