Client Support Specialist at Buildout, Inc.
Customers, Product, Team. Those are Buildout’s core values. The Support Team at Buildout plays an important role in upholding our values by helping keep our customers at the center of everything we do.
The Support Team takes great pride in providing our customers timely, efficient, and friendly assistance. As a member of the team, you will troubleshoot and analyze customer emails and live chats to provide them with an effortless customer experience. You should be driven to help customers and have the curiosity to dive deep into an ever-changing product to learn it inside and out. Providing a Buildout Quality customer experience requires patience, empathy, and the desire to continuously polish your skills and grow.
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Extreme comfort with technology and troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about helping customers
- Experience in a customer support role at a SaaS company
- Experience with Zendesk and JIRA
- Background in commercial real estate
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with writing help center content
- Most of your day will be spent working through customer inquiries via the support email queue or live chat sessions
- Write useful content for our help center about new features and frequently asked questions
- Occasionally work alongside our product team to QA new features
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Buildout users
- Collaborate with other departments on behalf of our customers to resolve issues or gather feedback to improve the product
- Decide what method of communication will be most helpful for the customer, whether that means sending them links to Help Center articles, creating personalized visual instructions with GIFs or screenshots, transferring them to a live chat, or setting up a screen-share session
- Read between the lines to provide solutions to the root problems facing our customers when they think a smaller fix will address it