Clinical Applications Analyst - Configuration and Workflow at VillageMD
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Clinical Applications Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how the Clinical Applications Analyst helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
You are responsible for delivering EMR and other clinical application configuration services to adhere to standardized nationwide configurations. This will include requirements gathering, definition, and configuration of the system and workflows for our clinical and non-clinical staff according to their specific needs as well as the standardized configuration requirements. You will work directly with our users and customers to translate business/clinical workflow needs into EMR configuration and workflow design.
Skills for success
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure EMR and clinical application integration configurations have appropriate leadership buy in and approval and meets the overall mission and strategy of VillageMD.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clinical and non-clinical staff in their use of the EMR to advance workflows to optimal efficiency
- Works closely with the Clinical Applications Project Managers and EMR Support & Optimization teams to determines impact of new initiatives and ensures alignment with the organizational long-term strategic direction and objectives.
- Complies with policies and procedures regarding EMR change management for configuration updates and tracking.
- Establish and maintain Knowledge Base articles for the team regarding workflows in the clinical applications of the EMR.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot potential issues and participate in their resolution with highest customer satisfaction.
- Promotes system security, patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance standards are upheld.
- Provides go live support as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within flexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
The following experience is relevant to us
- Athena experience required
- Integration/Practice Onboarding experience preferred
- Previous EMR configuration & workflow design focus preferred
- Experience with presentations to small and large groups in classroom environments, along with one-on-one training.
- Minimum 3 years of EMR experience"
- Bachelor’s degree
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.