Compliance Analyst at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our Compliance team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As Compliance Analyst, you will support development and implementation of the Compliance program. Responsibilities require assessment of controls/processes against industry standards and applicable regulations; awareness and education; and development of policies, standards and guidelines.
Reporting position: The Compliance Analyst reports to the VP, Global Compliance Officer
What you’ll do:
- Execute compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes, and procedures meet defined security requirements, policies and regulations.
- Assist development and implementation of effective and reasonable policies, standards and processes to secure protected and sensitive data and ensure information security and compliance with relevant legislation and legal interpretation.
- Perform internal control assessments against business processes to ensure operational effectively and sustainability
- Provide input to support creation of compliance dashboards including key operational metrics and compliance risks determining operational effectiveness of compliance organization
- Assist IAS develop controls to remediate audit findings to prevent reoccurrence
- Interacts in both oral and written communications with all levels of IAS team and external auditors, and technology vendors and contractors, in matters related to compliance activities.
- Support audits covering operational and financial processes to maintain industry group accreditations.
- Support External Audit, Industry groups including Media Rating Council (MRC), IAB and external entities as appropriate on required compliance control assessments and audits
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Who you are and what you have:
- Good interpersonal, documentation, communication, and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical thinker with conceptual and problem-solving skills.
What puts you over the top:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 years auditing experience
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.