At Braviant, we believe in hiring great talent and offering them the flexibility to achieve great results unbounded by geography. Braviant is offering a fully remote option for anyone out of state who wants to join our team and help us grow or a hybrid option for those who want to join our Chicago office.
Who we are:
Braviant is a leading provider of tech-enabled credit products that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge machine learning to transform how people access credit online. Our next-generation approach to lending reduces credit barriers and creates a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers build credit history, reduce their cost of borrowing, and take control of their personal finances.
Our Compliance Team is looking for a Compliance Support Analyst for our Braviant consumer product, Balance Credit. This is a high impact role in a fast-growing company responsible for creating and upholding all compliance operations standards. The right candidate will be a problem solver, action oriented, clear communicator, team player and able to balance multiple tasks. You will partner with Leadership to assist our Call Centers adhere with industry compliance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor day to day compliance operation issues and advise upper management of issues.
- Perform critical tasks in accordance with current SOPs and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Audit current processes, reporting and vetting of new opportunities and strategies.
- Develop and enhance existing procedures where needed.
- Assist with customer escalations and work with Operations, Product and Legal to resolve state specific and official complaints.
- Assist with training for new hires on changes or new processes.
- Meet or exceed all individual and department goals, adhering to all company policies, procedures, and practices, while quickly implementing feedback, coaching, and training as provided.
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3+ years in a high-volume work environment
- Demonstrated experience with process improvements (ie: auditing current processes and identifying business needs).
- Previous coaching and mentoring experience.
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent professional experience.
What makes you stand out:
- Compliance, Audit, or Operational experience at a consumer lending company.
- Experience working with consumer financial regulations pertinent to Reg. B (ECOA), Reg. Z (UDAAP), FDCPA and Vendor Management.
- Quality Assurance Monitoring experience, i.e., call monitoring.
- Experience interpreting analytical data.
- Experience in a call center environment.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office products and/or Google Suite.
What it's like to work here:
We're more than just great snacks, unique outings, a cool office, or swag. We're about achieving results while having fun along the way. We believe in solving problems together and building on each other’s ideas. Our teams are comprised of smart, curious individuals and we encourage everyone to think like an owner, take initiative and drive their careers. Our broad roles provide tremendous opportunities for individuals to acquire new skills, gain exposure to all areas of the business, and quickly see their impact at Braviant.
Read Full Job Description