Customer Success Manager at Yello
About The Role
We are looking for strategic, results-driven Customer Success Managers to engage, retain, and enable our customers to maximize the full value of Yello’s solutions. As the trusted advisor and advocate for our customers, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) manages the overall relationship with assigned customers throughout the post-sales lifecycle. The CSM is responsible for guiding customers to success and driving product adoption, overall satisfaction, and renewal by engaging resources across Yello to deliver desired outcomes.
Since we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who has strong communication skills and can delight our clients, we are requiring a cover letter in order to be considered for the position. When submitting your application, please let us know why you believe you are the best fit for the position AND some information about your client-related experience. We look forward to getting to know you!
How You'll Make An Impact
- Works with customers to identify goals and key performance indicators that define program objectives
- Builds relationships at all levels of the customers from operational owners to executive sponsors
- Develops long-term success plans, prioritizes requests, and manages expectations to maintain a high degree of confidence and trust with customers
- Proactively monitors platform usage and reaches out to key stakeholders as needed Leverages recruiting domain and product knowledge to motivate customer adoption and expose opportunities to expand Yello’s footprint
- Proactively identifies at-risk customers and works with internal teams to define and execute mitigation strategies that secure retention
- Understands how to leverage Yello resources to educate customers and provide relevant adoption, best practices and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements that support customer needs
- Provides timely status updates and communication to customers on outstanding issues, requests, and escalations
- Conducts regular business reviews by gathering and presenting the status of customer goals, metrics that support the value realization, and product roadmap to evaluate needs and provide strategic recommendations
- Creates advocates by ensuring that customers achieve desired outcomes while maintaining strong relationships
- Ensure internal alignment on account growth strategy by partnering with the Sales team and others to execute on plans that drive expansion
- Provides internal insights and advocate for product enhancements that will deliver the highest ROI for Yello and our customers
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of account management or customer success experience in the SaaS industry, preferably in the HR Technology space
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions
- Willingness to occasionally travel onsite to customers
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking Software is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experince, required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand how to translate tactical data points into impact on strategic program objectives
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns when working to resolve challenging and/or urgent issues
- Experience building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Strong customer service orientation - empathetic, yet able to manage expectations
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Able to effectively manage meetings
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to understand creative solutions to complex problems
- Proficient in productivity tools - Google Docs/Sheets, MicrosoftSuiteand Salesforce a plus
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time