Customer Success Manager
Leaf Trade is the leading B2B marketplace between licensed wholesalers of cannabis products and dispensaries in the highly regulated cannabis markets. Leaf Trade streamlines order management and fulfillment by providing a CRM, essential integrations, and other enterprise tools that save time and help grow cannabis businesses. To learn more about Leaf Trade, visit www.leaf.trade.
About the Role
Leaf Trade is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to oversee the overall customer relationship with assigned accounts. You are responsible for driving adoption based on the customer’s individualized requirements and you love solving problems. You will work closely with the Sales and Product teams to understand account health and identify any product or contract retention risks so the company can proactively support customers in meeting their goals.
Leaf Trade is in a unique position to leave a large footprint in the emerging Cannabis industry. As an early hire of a fast growing startup, the individual should have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a whatever-it-takes mentality to help the company grow quickly and sustainably. The candidate must have a successful track record of on-boarding new clients, educating them on feature releases, contributing to the retention process and ensuring the resolution of any issues.
- Understand customer usage and account health to proactively mitigate any renewal risk or product churn
- Identify end-user challenges or requests and proactively connect with Leaf Trade’s Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and trigger opportunities to drive adoption with the customer
- Identify potential upsell opportunities within current accounts
- Provide oversight of specific initiatives, such as new product configuration/onboarding, upgrades etc.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills and can interface with other departments in the company including: Executive Leadership, Sales, Product Management
- Act as an internal customer advocate working closely with leadership to foster a company wide culture of customer success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ minimum years experience as Customer Success Manager, Customer Experience Lead, and/or Client Engagement Manager
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Strong communication skills including setting goals and objectives
- Excellent writing skills, both to customers and internal staff
Desired Skills & Attributes
- 3+ years working with agile software development teams
- You are a team-player, but you also thrive working autonomously
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Acute attention to detail
- You absolutely love talking to people on the phone and in person
- You are an entrepreneur and have started a business before
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry is a plus, not required
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health insurance
- Vacation days, sick days, and corporate holidays
- Complimentary gym membership
- Fast growth environment with potential for quick upward mobility
- Vibrant company culture within a casual environment