Customer Success Manager
About The Role
The Customer Success Manager works to engage, retain, and enable our customers to maximize the full value of Yello’s solutions. As the trusted advisor and advocate for our customers, the Customer Success Manager manages the overall relationship with assigned customers throughout the post-sales lifecycle. The CSM is responsible guiding customers to success and driving product adoption, overall satisfaction, and renewal by engaging resources across Yello to deliver desired outcomes.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Effectively renew all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions
- Works with customers to identify goals and key performance indicators that define program objectives
- Effectively builds relationships at all levels from operational owners to executive sponsors
- Develops long-term success plans, prioritizes requests, and manages expectations to maintain a high degree of confidence and trust with customers
- Leverages recruiting domain and product knowledge to motivate customer adoption and expose opportunities to expand Yello’s footprint
- Proactively identifies at-risk customers and works with internal teams to define and execute mitigation strategies that secure retention
- Understands how to leverage Yello resources to educate customers and provide relevant adoption, best practices and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements that support customer needs
- Provides timely status updates and communication to customers on outstanding issues, requests, and escalations
- Conducts regular business reviews by gathering and presenting the status of customer goals, metrics that support the value realization, and product roadmap to evaluate needs and provide strategic recommendations
- Creates advocates by ensuring that customers achieve desired outcomes while maintaining strong relationships
- Ensure internal alignment on account growth strategy by partnering with the Sales team and others to execute on plans that drive expansion
- Provides internal insights and advocate for product enhancements that will deliver the highest ROI for Yello and our customers
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of account management or customer success experience in the SaaS industry, preferably in the HR Technology space
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Willingness to occasionally travel onsite to customers
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking Software is a plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate tactical data points into impact on strategic program objectives
- Exhibits high level of composure under pressure when working to resolve challenging and/or urgent issues
- Experience building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Strong customer service orientation - empathetic, yet able to manage expectations
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong organizational skills and experience leveraging cross-functional teams
- Proficient in productivity tools - Google Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Suite and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to travel 20-30%
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.