LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Customer Support Team Lead to grow our customer support team from the ground up. In this role, you will play a critical part in building our customer support program, empowering customers, and driving retention and adoption. In collaboration with various teams such as Customer Success, Relationship Management, Product, and Engineering, your focus will be to understand the needs of our clients and build out scalable support solutions. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is a proactive leader with an analytical mindset and enjoys the fast paced world of SaaS.
What you’d achieve:
- Build and lead a team of customer support specialists, creating best-in-class processes and ensure customers are receiving high-quality support in a timely manner
- Develop and implement processes to troubleshoot client issues, provision accounts, and monitor service level agreements
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Relationship Management to resolve customer issues to ensure customer happiness, retention, and adoption
- Analyze and present customer support metrics such as support response time to improve customer experience and build a scalable support structure
- Provide support to customers by handling inquiries, troubleshooting product-related issues, and advising on product best practices
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope, and customer expectations that could impact success
- Partner with Engineering and Product teams as needed to troubleshoot issues, bugs, or provide customer feature request feedback
The value you’d bring:
- Preferred 5+ years of customer support experience in the technology industry or a B2B SaaS startup environment
- You can reduce a complex topic to a few simple steps and appreciate seeing customers become more successful because of your help and teaching
- You are quick to learn new technologies and are excited to share your passion for technology and software with others
- You are a dedicated leader and invest in the growth and development of others and their work
- You have built or grown similar customer support organizations from the ground up
- You are a skillful communicator, and recognize the opportunity for every interaction to be a positive one
- You always have the customer’s needs in mind and help us find ways of making our processes more customer friendly
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- You have experience with and expertise in key software utilized by LogicGate’s Global Customer Organization including: Jira, Zendesk, Pendo, customer success software such as Catalyst or Gainsight, etc.
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no
- matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $25M in Series B Financing to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!