Customer Support Specialist
About The Role
The Customer Support Specialists support customers and Yello’s internal Customer Success Organization to enable optimal usage of Yello products. Customer Support Specialists will provide support to customers by handling inquiries, troubleshooting product-related issues, and advising on best practices. In addition, Support Specialists will assist with customer requests presented by our Implementation, Integrations, and Customer Success Management teams.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Obtain advanced knowledge of Yello products and services
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests that can include: troubleshooting, system customizations, and resolving service issues,
- Demonstrate a proactive, solution-based approach to enhance customer relations via calls and emails.
- Participate in monthly after hours coverage, in rotation with the rest of the Specialist team.
- Conduct user training (onsite or remote) on Yello’s award-winning web and mobile-based applications which will include interpreting and resolving user questions concerning system use.
- Exercise independent judgment to determine the root cause of the issue and find a resolution
- Manage resolution process including escalations of possible bugs to production support.
- Assist other Customer Success teams in completing customer tasks such as system configurations and reporting
- Partner with Engineering or Product teams as needed to test software applications
- Identify and implement opportunities for increased operational efficiencies with clients' plans to enhance client service delivery
- Work cross-functionally to ensure accurate and timely updates to our customers
- Contribute to special projects to improve internal/external processes and client satisfaction
What We're Looking For
- Undergraduate or graduate degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred 1-2 years of customer support experience in the technology industry
- Bright, ambitious, solutions-oriented self-starter are qualities we look for in a candidate
- A passion for Customer Support is essential
- Interest in Technology and being able to learn quickly
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with others, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Candidates who are experienced in Google Suite and Salesforce would be ideal
- Must understand customer demands aren't always between 8am-6pm and be available if necessary
- May require limited travel