We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the Service Delivery department in advanced data analysis and reporting. You will participate in projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as help with goal setting and KPIs. Your strong analytical and reporting skills will allow you to report on Service Delivery metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with Service Delivery leaders on target setting, capacity planning, customer experience reporting, performance reporting and other data analysis projects.
- Work on initiatives that focus on driving efficiencies and streamlining of processes through accurate reporting and data analysis, such as customer experience monitoring.
- Accountable in being the subject matter expert as it pertains to data governance for Service Delivery.
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with stakeholders, including standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from various inputs (Salesforce, telephony solution, etc.) using various outputs (Excel, PPT, Tableau).
- Surface insights and contribute to planning through accurate reporting and data analysis for our Service Delivery teams.
- Assist in the discovery work needed for Service Delivery Internal Operations programs, including but not limited to, data collection, scrubbing and presenting.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and provide data analysis to your leader to make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s Service Delivery strategy.
- Adhere to best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Service Delivery team to accurately report on key activities.
- Participate in business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of Service Delivery.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed that are data driven, focusing on success metrics specific to teams.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel (eg. pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- 1+ years experience building or enhancing dashboards within data visualization tools (eg. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik)
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with statistical analysis / data mining techniques and software
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with a workforce management solution
- Experience working or supporting a call center
- 1+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 3+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Analytical background
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Strong attention to detail
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.