DEVELOPER at Caterpillar
Cat Digital has an exciting opportunity for a Product Information Management (PIM) Admin/Developer on the eCommerce Operations team. PIM is a key component in delivering the data used on Caterpillar’s eCommerce sites for online purchase of parts and products. The incumbent will primarily perform PIM administration, development and configuration in our solution using Informatica Product 360. The role provides daily support on PIM data requests/issues submitted by internal business partners and support teams. As a subject matter expert, the role also participates in new development that requires PIM data as a deliverable as part of strategic roadmap projects. This is a great opportunity where we will provide in depth training on PIM. If you are a fast learner, good working with data, tech savvy, and able to work in a fast paced area, then this role is for you!
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
This position reports to an IT Manager, as do other staff jobs in application and technical systems and programming sections.
- Develop and execute master data loads into PIM and export to consuming sites
- Configuration in the Informatica Product 360 Supplier portal and PIM Rich Client
- Design and maintenance of structure groups/taxonomies
- Data Quality development
- Works on more complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of system components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
- Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts
- Positing requires a four year degree from an accredited college or university OR a 2 year degree with 3 years of work related experience in programming
- One year of programming experience.
Top Candidates will also have experience with:
- PIM admin and/or PIM developer experience is a plus but not required.
- Informatica Product 360
- Database & SQL knowledge
- XML knowledge