ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
You will be joining a dynamic team of innovators and self-starters in the Pricing and Licensing Operations team. Our team owns the pricing and packaging implementation for all the company’s products as part of the broader Pricing team.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Transformation, you will manage all digital transformation initiatives within the Pricing team. The success of our business depends on scalable, efficient, and agile pricing. To accomplish this mission, we need to create best-in-class pricing operations with leading edge digitized processes. You will partner with our Innovations and IT teams on creating our next-gen systems and drive the operational pricing aspects of the new CPQ system. You will also drive pricing-specific transformation project to digitize and scale up our existing pricing processes. Using a metric-based approach, you will measure the success of our processes, and its impact on the business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Analyze existing Quote-to-Cash process and identify digital transformation opportunities to increase deal velocity.
- Represent Pricing in enterprise wide CPQ transformation initiatives, ensuring Pricing requirements are prioritized and successfully implemented
- Scale up the efficiency of pricing implementation by digitizing existing Pricing processes into scalable workflows using the Now platform
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases across CPQ and Pricing workflows.
- Drive the implementation and successful execution of pricing transformation initiatives across the entire Pricing team
- Create, maintain and up-level metrics to track the internal operational efficiency of the Pricing team, and the impact of pricing decisions on the company.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of operational and/or process experience in a technology or consulting firm
- 3+ years of in-depth understanding of CPQ operations, quote-to-cash systems, end-to-end connections from process, data and solution perspective
- Effective influencing and communication skills and highly effective in securing cross-functional buy-in from senior executives and leaders across the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA strongly preferred but not required
- Experience creating workflows in ServiceNow platform is a strong plus.
- Experience with SAP CPQ (Callidus) is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.