Director, ACE Industry Solutions, Healthcare and Life Sciences at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry Solutions will be accountable to collaboratively develop NOW’s partner solutions strategy for Healthcare and Life Sciences, recruitment of partners, ownership of partner heat-map by geo/segment, assisting with partner engagement for Product Line ‘use cases’, ‘industry segment’ roadmaps, TAM and Partner IP monetization scenarios with specific focus on development of new joint GTM business and commercial models with designated partners (eg; SISOs & ISVs) that will scale to accelerate NOW growth to $10B+.
The qualified individual will possess deep Healthcare and Life Sciences industry knowledge and domain expertise, program management skills, ability to drive measurable outcomes with the partner ecosystem, and should have a track record of demonstrated cross functional exec collaboration in a high-profile consulting/services/software organization that required securing consensus on key initiatives & priorities against targeted outcomes in a complex global high growth company. This individual will also need to be adept at internalizing the Global ACE mission & transformational op model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth.
Primary focus: Accelerate NOW enabled services innovation in Healthcare and other prioritized emerging verticals via compelling ‘Use Cases’ with & through designated industry partners
Reporting to the AVP, Industry Partnerships (ACE), this individual will work very closely and collaboratively with the global & regional ACE staff and extended staff members to cross functionally align and vertically operationalize and localize the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs within the three regions leveraging the following three global-geo op model tenets: Partner Segmentation/Coverage, GTM Alignment & Governance, as well as a consistent & predictable Joint GTM Engagement approach.
· Ability to drive measurable outcomes with the SI and ISV partner ecosystem through prioritized industry solutions across key verticals
· Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with key partners and build the associated partner industry plan including joint GTM and marketing campaigns around key industry solutions. This includes successful execution of solution launches to the global sales team.
· Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” strategies & tactics between field sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
· Must drive tight cross functional alignment across key internal stakeholders such as our industry solutions team, product teams, ACE global and regional teams.
· Work collaboratively with SISO & ISV partner execs along with the ACE Global Alliance Directors to jointly develop world class business plans with associated QBR governance & exec sponsorship to include committed targets & shared metrics
· Professional experience and/or knowledge of the Healthcare industry across Provider, Payer and the Life Sciences industry verticals and the associated SI/ISV partner ecosystem
· Strong network of industry SMEs in both partner and client environments
· Ability to engage with partners in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell & co-deliver opportunities with partners
· Strong business development experience and history of developing and executing partner go-to-market plans.
· Align, localize and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year business plans with targeted partners around industry solutions with compelling joint GTM value props aligned to NOW’s 3 Primary Workflows & 6 Sales Conversations
· Clearly defined joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-Partner global exec sponsors with key milestones and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
· Work with regions to align with field sales, presales, enablement & services governance to ensure regional leadership input and feedback for ongoing refinement
To be successful in this role you have:
· The ideal candidate will have over 10+ years experience with a Global Systems Integrator, Enterprise Software and/or Enterprise SaaS company enabling or driving industry specific solutions aligned to the ‘Digital Transformation Journey’ that drive revenue & accelerated growth
· Strong background and domain expertise working directly in the Healthcare industry is a key requirement for this role.
· Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
· Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
· The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
· Past experience and relationships with Global System Integrators, Managed Service Providers, ISV software vendors and experience with Cloud & SaaS Professional Service organizations required
· Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA a strong plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.