- OppLoans is a socially responsible, profitable FinTech company that has grown 2000% over the last 3 years, and is backed by a global investment firm with $100M+ in AUMs.
- Recent accolades include being named one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine’s list of 500, 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago, and 6th best company to work for nationally by Glassdoor.
- Customers love our product! We have been widely recognized as having the best customer experience in the industry. See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
- Employees love working here. We have an entrepreneurial and dynamic startup culture that also cares for our employees. Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
- BizOps is at the intersection of Business, Operations, and Product. This cross-functional, highly visible role will be the central hub to key stakeholders across various functions such as Sales, Analytics, Credit, Technology, and Legal.
- Develop a playbook of best-in-class strategies to optimize the conversion funnel, streamline operations, and transform the business.
- Strategize and execute on the operational process improvement roadmap. Leverage technology and automation where possible without sacrificing customer experience.
- Launch high-impact initiatives that increase conversion rate, improve customer NPS, decrease costs, and reduce manual processes.
- Establish, obsess over, and own key operations metrics. Create KPI monitoring dashboard infrastructure to facilitate real-time decision-making based on data.
- Further our culture of “Data + Action” by leading analyses that include structured and unstructured data, providing recommendations, and executing on initiatives that move our business forward.
- Work closely with Sales and Underwriting teams to identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Lead the day-to-day by actively monitoring daily operations and proactively resolving issues as they arise. Implement systematic controls to reduce operational risk and ensure high uptime.
- Source and diligence innovative technology vendors that expand our operations toolkit.
- Be the subject matter expert on operations, and stay abreast of key trends and industry insights.
- Mentor junior team members and build out BizOps team.
- Chicago candidates preferred
- At least 7 years of work experience including consulting experience from a top-tier management consulting firm, direct experience in Operations or Process Improvement, and at least 2 years of managerial experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Possess a best-in-class playbook of effective operational strategies that have been proven to grow and scale businesses.
- Must have demonstrated quantifiable, high-impact achievements in previous roles.
- High degree of proficiency working with data. Familiar with SQL, Periscope, Tableau, and other similar tools.
- All-around “athlete” who is intellectually curious, highly analytical, and purposefully strategic.
- Ability to multi-task, execute quickly, and get things done. Not afraid to roll up sleeves and lead by example.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and complicated problems, and create rigorous solution methodologies.
- Results-driven, goal-oriented mindset with high intent on delivering impactful eventualities.
- Resourceful, tactful, and motivational influencer who collaborates actively to get things done.
- Organized, meticulous, and detail-obsessed individual.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in conveying analytical findings with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Read Full Job Description