Director, Channels & Alliances – Insurance Carriers
What you'll do:
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead the creation and execution of Paylocity’s carrier channel strategy, integrated with Paylocity’s broker channel strategy.
- Recruit, educate, and manage carrier partner relationships to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Work closely with Paylocity’s sales, marketing, product, support, service and finance teams to ensure quality and scale of program development and execution.
- Serve as subject matter expert, and set strategic direction for carrier partner programs.
- Design, build and execute programs to support broker partner network development and significant growth in the partner network measured by referrals and new sales bookings.
- Manage partner programs, from launching to execution, over time by leveraging data and market expertise to ensure program innovations match market need .
- Analyze agreement requirements, potential for mutual gain and financials; evaluating all options and recommending the most viable solution and business arrangement.
- Deepen the penetration into existing relationships and drive market share.
What you bring:
- >10 years of experience building and executing carrier programs that deliver leads, bookings and revenue – business development, program development, technology programs
- Significant x-functional program development experience, particularly working with sales and marketing, product, services, support, finance and accounting
- Strong business acumen from business case development, to program management, including the scheduling and management of program elements to ensure coordinated execution
- Experience in business analysis, sales ops or product management preferred
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with agreement process, both standard and complex agreements
- Technical knowledge data exchange/tech programs/data elements/plan design – familiarity with data exchanges, APIs, batch files and the like