Director, Industry Solutions- Director of Wealth GTM Americas at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Head of Wealth and Asset Management GTM
Location: New York, Remote US
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help connect the modern enterprise to operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
To propel our next phase of growth, ServiceNow is investing in our Financial Services Vertical Industry Solutions and Go-To-Market organization. We're building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to transform these industries leveraging ServiceNow's powerful digital workflow platform.
Join a team that will fundamentally re-shape the Financial Services industry, partnering with leading Financial Services companies and the most disruptive Financial Services partners in the world. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Head of Wealth and Asset Management GTM leader to join our Financial Services Vertical Solutions organization. The ideal candidate is a Financial Services industry expert with knowledge of Financial Services pain points, business processes, system landscapes, and solutions crossing key industry segments. S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee and customer experience in the Financial Services industry. S/he has experience building, launching and selling enterprise software solutions for the Financial Services industry. And s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Financial Services industry.
This role will report into ServiceNow's FSI go-to-market leader and work in close partnership with the Global Solutions Director for Wealth and Asset Management. The Head of Wealth and Asset Management GTM will identify and localize the ServiceNow Financial Services solutions to the global markets. S/he will closely align with our account teams in several strategic Financial Services clients to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on Financial Services industry solutions. And s/he will build trusted relationships with customer and partner executives, partner with sales leaders and account teams, and be a significant contributor to the revenue growth in our top AMS Financial Services accounts.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
1) Industry Experience: 10+ years working in or selling into Financial Services organizations as a subject matter expert, business development, business consulting, project manager, product marketing, solution consulting, or similar capacity. Familiarity with Financial Services front office and operational processes and the landscape and patterns of Financial Services industry core systems.
2) AMS Market Expertise: demonstrated understanding of local market industry trends, buying patterns, partner ecosystem and competitive dynamics with ability to shape a localized industry strategy in key AMS Financial Services markets.
3) Strategic Planning: Ability to create and drive the Financial Services Go-To-Market strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets across target account strategies, industry solutions, partnerships and marketing. History of being accountable to revenue and pipeline goals.
4) Solution Sales Success: Passion for and track record of collaborating with global sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions. Experience enabling Sales on the Financial Services industry message, solutions and resources available, developing high touch and at-scale sales programs, and partnering with global sales teams to seed and advance strategic solution-based opportunities.
5) Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Financial Services industry strategy.
6) Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs. Proven track record of and passion for building relationships with sales teams as a trusted advisor on account strategy and strategic opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience working in or selling into the Financial Services industry, with deep knowledge of core operational processes and key AMS markets for Financial Services
- Ideal candidates would have leadership experience at a Financial Services company (business or IT), have sold and delivered Financial Services transformation projects as a System Integrator, OR have product marketing or presales leadership background at a Financial Services focused software vendor
- Business application software product marketing, sales or delivery experience is preferred over infrastructure experience
- Ability to achieve revenue growth and solution revenue growth targets for their overall region and accounts, in partnership with the direct account sales teams
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Financial Services
- Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills and executive presence.
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
Minimum Bachelor's Degree. MBA or related Master's Degree is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.