Director, Information Security at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Reporting to our CTO, the Director, Information Security is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company's information data and assets, and to protect them against unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction.
He/She will provide the CTO and leaders in the area of information security and controls, establishing and maintaining information security practices and leveraging data as a competitive differentiator. This role will focus on risk assessments, threat analysis, penetration testing, vulnerability management and security architecture for the organization. You will collaborate and drive business and cyber risk strategy alignment across the enterprise, innovate and institute transformational change to manage risk.
- Leads the enterprise information security and controls function to ensure consistent, high-quality service supporting business goals
- Develops, implements and oversees information technology security strategy, policies, standards and procedures
- Ensures information security requirements and testing is included throughout the product development lifecycle
- Serves as the central point of contact on all information security and cyber security issues and threats
- Leads investigations of security events and advise incident response teams with clear risk mitigating techniques
- Drives the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans and tests
- Leads security risk assessments and manage the enterprise vulnerability management program
- Manages and maintains security awareness training on Information Security and Controls for both employees and contractors
- Leads audit processes through all phases, coordinating with internal and external resources to ensure a successful outcome
- Collaborates with Chief People Officer and General Counsel to ensure data integrity, privacy and compliance is achieved across the enterprise
- Manages the information security budget and maintain a cost-efficient organization
- Researches, identifies and stays current on advanced cyber threat actor tactics and techniques
- All other duties as assigned
- An under-graduate degree in computer science/engineering is required; a master’s degree/MBA is preferred
- CISSP/CISM certification or currently pursuing
- 10+ years of multi-discipline software engineering experience
- Experience working in an environment where security and privacy are not exclusively compliance focused
- Experience in a digital-focused, marketing technology, advertising, data-intensive or other online company is preferred
- Experience leading large program implementation plans and financial management
- Ability to effectively partner in the development and execution of business strategies. Use strong analytical capabilities and a fact-based approach to develop effective solution to business issues
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities while being nimble and adaptable
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Projects the highest levels of integrity while winning through a consultative and collaborative partnership
- Superior inter-personal communication and presentation skills as proven organizational skills
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.