Director, IT Service Management
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Director, IT Service Management is primarily responsible for strategic leadership and execution of IT Service Management processes and functions. This includes defining services, establishing standards and processes, delivery of CMDB, and reporting on service metrics. This role is also responsible for the delivery of global enterprise applications, specifically CRM and PPM. Additionally, this individual is responsible for managing and developing the team of IT professionals who support those applications.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in the development and execution of IT Service Management processes and tools at HAVI.
- Own and drive the IT Service Management governance process including Project Approvals, SLAs, Issue Resolutions and Priority Setting
- Determine and regularly report on Key Performance Indicators/metrics for IT Service Management
- Overall accountability for defining the future direction/strategy and maintaining current operational state of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and enterprise PPM and time reporting applications, in alignment with needs of IT and Business
- Ensure successful IT Audit engagements.
- Create a high performing organization by developing and attracting talent, as well as mentoring, coaching and developing up-and-coming leaders.
- Manage vendor relationships / metrics: create SOW, resource acquisition, establishing metrics.
- Financial management of department, projects and resources.
- Ensure that all project commitments are met or exceeded.
- Remain up to date with technical and industry developments.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years implementing or leading IT Service Management functions
- Expert level certification in ITIL
- Strong understanding of a IT Service Management platform, preferably Service Now
- 5+ years leading and developing a high performing IT team
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.