Director, M&A Integration Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is experiencing tremendous growth with the market acceptance of our cloud-based workflow management products, apps, and industry solutions and we are transforming our Enterprise NPI operating model to support our speed of innovation.
The Director, M&A Integration & NPI GTM Readiness is accountable for functional integration strategy and execution, defining the M&A playbook across multiple scenarios, GTM Readiness for new product launches for integration products, and Global Operational readiness. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of launching products successfully, turning strategy into execution, transforming to drive operational scale to support speed of product innovation, and delivering business outcomes on time and with high quality. The successful candidate is a results-driven leader who brings a strategic approach and thought leadership to achieve desired business outcomes. In addition, the selected candidate has demonstrated operational rigor and continuous delivery of improvements with measurable impact.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work cross-functionally across the Enterprise functions to enable integration success
- Partner across operations functions to build operational plans and execute them
- Contribute thought leadership to define GTM strategy
- Lead readiness for new product launches with the integrated product across all enterprise functions to ensure readiness and market success
- Define functional operating model for M&A
- Define and mature integration processes
- Influence and work cross-functionally to align functional plans, identifying, and actively managing risks and issues to resolution to ensure successful launch
- Mobilize and lead a variety of initiatives across the NPI transformation portfolio
- Develop, manage and execute detailed project plans that consider all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives
- Drive projects from inception to completion, ensuring all workstream deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and with quality
- Conduct thorough and detailed analysis to produce data driven recommendations to enable leadership decisions
- Deliver progress updates to stakeholders and leadership
- Continuously apply a customer / partner lens across the customer journey to identify and execute optimization opportunities to improve NPI objectives.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experienced leader – both matrixed and people management – with a Master’s in Business, Engineering, IT, or Operations and 10+ years of related experience
- Proven experience in GTM, M&A, product release management and launching SaaS offers
- Well versed & practical experience in agile delivery
- Strong program/project management skills & strong facilitation skills
- Leading diverse, high performing matrixed teams
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to conduct meaningful analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages and deliverables
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, adept at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment to drive results
- Well-versed in SaaS business processes and customer lifecycle.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and develop mindshare to drive towards a common goal
- Combination of strong intellect, exceptional active listening skills, and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize information that can be easily consumed by various executive audiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.