Director, Operations at divvyDOSE
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we’re being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We’re now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life’s best work.SM
We are seeking multiple experienced professionals to lead data operations for a fast-growing, national pharmacy committed to improving customer medication outcomes through the utilization of adherence packaging and world-class data management. The areas of focus are in New Customer Management and Current Customer Management.
Responsibilities would include oversight of the people, processes and outcomes within data operations. The responsibilities of this team is to coordinate the refill management of prescriptions for all current customers; ensuring that refills have been secured, insurance changes are received and updated, all before the next box is sent to the customer. The Director will also be responsible for managing the satisfaction of the rapidly growing customer base.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience leading a large (data) operations team in a fast-paced, data-driven, healthcare start-up; experience working with a subscription-based business model is ideal.
- A proven ability to identify operational challenges and/or opportunities by analyzing available data and develop and execute plans to fix problems and take advantage of new business opportunities.
- A leader who manages with persistence and is driven by big challenges and has the ability to drive strategies to scale operations quickly/as needed.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, highly-organized.
- Skilled in change management strategies.
- Comfortable in a role with a high level of ambiguity.
- Proven superior communication skills, both with teams and upper management.
- Strong technical skills – with a strong emphasis on Excel.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; a degree in engineering or a business-related field is a plus.
- Advanced degree in related field ideal, but not required.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
In addition to competitive salary and a unique opportunity to thrive at a growing company, divvyDOSE offers various formal benefits as well.
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and Holiday Bonuses as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings Account with an employer contribution), Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage. A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to have fun. Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our work-hard play-hard culture.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.