Director of Operations
Livly is hiring a Director of Operations to join our team to help drive company growth. You will work closely with function leaders across multiple departments to ensure alignment, foster effective cross-departmental collaboration, and streamline current and implement new processes. If you’re a self-starter, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded person with an exceptional ability to execute, we’re looking for you to join the Livly team!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Collaborate with function leaders across the company – Sales, Operations Customer Success, Commerce, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing.
- Partner with leadership to establish, implement, measure, and meet strategic KPIs.
- Analyze goals and metrics to help set comprehensive goals for company performance and growth.
- Coordinate cross functional execution on numerous simultaneous projects.
- Design and implement policies that align with and promote Livly’s mission, vision, and values.
- Proactively seek opportunities to design and implemented continuous improvement process across the organization.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- A problem solver. You have the ability to break down complex business needs to formulate actional insight for our senior managers to act upon.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external business partners.
- Organized and detail oriented. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organization skills. You have incredible time management skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years relevant experience working in venture-backed startups is a plus.
- Understanding of the following departments: Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Commerce, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing.
- Ability to establish effective relationships across the organization and partner to navigate complex situations.
- Proficient with Excel modeling, Microsoft Suite, and Outlook 365.
- Experience working with budgets.
- Experience in real estate a plus.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.