Director of Real Estate
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. As part of achieving this goal, as a Director of Real Estate/Market Growth at our organization you will identify the best geographic locations for Village Medical clinics and identify real estate to advance growth objectives. You will enable our organization to continue our reach into new markets.
Integral to our Village Medical team, the Director of Real Estate (Market Growth) will handle a wide variety of projects to support and improve the organization’s physical infrastructure. As a new member of our team, you’ll initially be responsible for identifying the best geographical locations for Village Medical clinics.
What are some examples of projects you’ll be managing as a Director of Real Estate (Market Growth) at VillageMD?
- Support/develop new market strategy for future Village Medical growth
- Partner with the VMDO team to develop hub and spoke strategy for all current/future Village Medical markets
- Leverage available data (demographics, growth, payer penetration) and analytics to support both national and market-level growth
- Work directly with real estate and other external partners to identify geographic locations and specific sites that advance Village Medical hub and spoke strategy
- Direct team of analysts in detailed location research and evaluation
What will make you successful here?
- Comfortable traveling to and within markets as assigned (25-50% for site research)
- Supervisory/Managerial experience with internal and external teams
- Strong analytical skills with experience in contracts, budgeting and reviewing leases
- Taking ownership and driving for results
- Ability to utilize analytics to determine market potential
What you might do in your first year:
- Develop a 5 year growth plan for existing and targeted future markets
- Locate appropriate number of locations against plan
- Develop an internal location evaluation assessment/tool
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 10+ years of applicable experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience evaluating real estate to meet organizational goals
- Experience working with/negotiating leases
- Experience using analytics to analyze market potential