Director of Relationship Management at LogicGate
Director of Relationship Management
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a Director of Relationship Management to build and lead our high performing relationship management team. The Director will play a key role in creating relationships with customers, generating revenue, and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to our customer strategy while providing leadership to help Relationship Managers achieve objectives.
What you’d achieve:
- Lead a team to accomplish LogicGate’s business objectives while learning, growing, advancing their careers, and acting consistently with LogicGate’s Core Values.
- Drive a quota of renewal and expansion revenue for LogicGate’s entire customer base
- Partner directly with the Customer Success & Services and Sales teams to deliver an optimal customer experience
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Focus on identifying, growing, and developing existing customers by creating long term goals and strategic roadmaps to generate new business
- Be an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Hold frequent success reviews with customers to ensure they continue to increase value derived from LogicGate’s software
- Forecast and track client success metrics in partnership with Customer Success
- Deliver world-class customer service in every customer interaction
The value you’d bring:
- 3+ years sales leadership experience
- 2+ years experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or adjacent industry
- 3+ years as a quota-carrying rep
- Experience with selling and renewing current customers
- Passion for SaaS applications
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills
- Great people skills; ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are important
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com and sales automation software
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Ability to gather and use data to make business decisions
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !