“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius
What you’ll bring:
- Experience managing a large and complex enterprise storage environment with a global footprint
- Deep understanding of data protection, SAN-based, and network-based storage technologies
- Vision to create and oversee continual modernization of storage infrastructure
- Collaboration skills needed to manage to SLA/SLE’s with internal and external Customers
- Ability to manage teams in disparate geographic regions
- Work with vendors to evaluate new technology
- Ability to mentor and cultivate staff
- Ability to drive and resolve critical situations
- Solid understanding of capacity management functions as it relates to storage technology
- Experience with a multi-datacenter strategy
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers, associates, vendors, and management.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- 7+ years experience managing storage teams
We’d love to see:
- Experience with low-latency online applications and large batch processing environments in an x86 server environment
- Experience with large transactional databases and server virtualization technology
- Experience with managing Cisco and Brocade SAN, EMC block and NAS, IBM GPFS, IBM SVC, IBM TSM
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field (such as Computer Science or MIS)
Impact you’ll make:
- In the first 90 days – gain an understanding of size, technology used, and overall architecture of the storage env. Familiarity with routine storage teams processes as well as standard corporate processes.
- Beyond 90 days - understand capacity and utilization of all storage components, cross-datacenter storage architecture, and strategic direction of our technology
- Drive evaluation of various data protection options to finalize a solution for our bare-metal, virtual, and database servers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.